Call 01520 722603
Strathan Cottage - sleeps 6
Strathan Cottage is a well-built 1950s cottage, a semi-detached bungalow which sleeps six.
A number of additions have been made over the winter including new carpeting to many areas, new wood burning stove. See below for details:
- There is a comfortable sitting room with brand new wood burning stove.
- The kitchen has an electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge, immersion heater and includes a dining table and generous larder.
- There are three bedrooms, one double, one twin and one kingsize bedroom.
- The bathroom includes a shower and lavatory plus shaver socket and a heated towel rail.
- There is an additional lavatory and basin.
- The cottage has electric heaters in all rooms.
- There is no television reception there is a 26" flatscreen DVD player.
The tariff includes the use of the cottage and all its contents.
- Duvets and linen are supplied, including towels.
Wood is also included for the fire.
The electricity is included in the price.
Wifi is available free of charge.
WiFi is available to the cottage via satellite and reception can vary due to weather conditions. The signal is sometimes better in the open as the construction of the buildings are not wifi friendly. Also a limited download allowance is available on a per month basis. Therefore we request that the use of the Wi-Fi is limited to email and general web browsing.
YouTube, iPlayer and other streaming services will quickly consume the download allowance.
A self-service launderette is available at Attadale House.
Bookings for Strathan Cottage
Once you have booked the week(s) you require on the booking system then return to this page to make a Full payment, Deposit payment or Balance payment via your credit card.
Please note we let Saturday to Saturday from March to November, and as such if you have a general booking question please contact us by email here.