East Bothy - sleeps 4
Call 01520 722603
East Bothy is a pretty 19th century semi-detached cottage which sleeps four.
A number of additions have been made over the winter including new carpeting to many areas and new double-glazed windows. See below for details:
- There is a large comfortable living room with a wood burning stove at one end and a dining area and kitchen at the other.
- There are electric heaters in all rooms,
- The bathroom has a shower and toilet with shaver socket and heated towel rail.
- There is one double and one twin bedroom upstairs.
- The kitchen has an electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- There is no television reception but there is a 26" flatscreen DVD player.
The tariff includes the use of the cottage and all its contents.
- Duvets and linen are supplied, including towels.
Wood is also included for the fire.
The electricity is included in the price.
Wifi is available free of charge.
WiFi is available to the cottage via satellite and reception can vary due to weather conditions. The signal is sometimes better in the open as the construction of the buildings are not wifi friendly. Also a limited download allowance is available on a per month basis. Therefore we request that the use of the Wi-Fi is limited to email and general web browsing.
YouTube, iPlayer and other streaming services will quickly consume the download allowance.
A self-service launderette is available at Attadale House.
Bookings for East Bothy
Once you have booked the week(s) you require on the booking system then return to this page to make a Full payment, Deposit payment or Balance payment via your credit card.
Please note we let Saturday to Saturday from March to October, and as such if you have a general booking question please contact us by email here.