Booking via our site
1. Click the button below to access our booking page
then select the date you would like to arrive at Attadale
2. The system will show you the availability for all four cottages
3. Select the cottage you would like to rent and check the date to the right is a button called select, click this and complete the booking information. You have now provisionally reserved the property rental, you just need to pay the deposit to secure the booking.
4. To secure the booking return to the property page to make a Full payment, Deposit payment or Balance payment, as required via your credit card.
Please note we let Saturday to Saturday from March to October, and as such if you have a general booking question please contact us by email here.
If you have any questions about our cottages, the locality or the booking process please call us on 01520 722 603
Terms and Conditions
The cottage is available for rent from 4pm on Saturday until 10am the next Saturday. We require that the 30% deposit is paid when a reservation is made to guarantee the specific dates you have requested and to avoid any potential misunderstandings. The balance of rent is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Dogs are welcome - we charge £50 per dog, because however well-behaved your dog may be, they do add considerably to the demands made on the cleaners during changeover as you can well appreciate. We ask for this payment to be added to your accommodation fee on the reservations page.
- Rent covers the use of the cottage and all its content, everything except any additional wood supplies after the initial load.
- The electricity is included in the price.
- All breakages or damages must be paid for before departure.
- The cottage must be left clean and tidy.
In the event of cancellation, rentals cannot be returned and we advise you take out holiday insurance.
Wi-Fi Availability at Cottages
WiFi is available to the cottages. A limited download allowance is available on a per month basis. Therefore we request that the use of the Wi-Fi is limited to email and general web browsing.
YouTube, iPlayer and other streaming services will quickly consume the download allowance and result in additional charges being levied by the ISP.
Please consider other guests by ensuring we remain within our allowance.